We typically work with clients within the following project brackets:
1. Fill out our contact form.
2. After filing the form, we will create a scope of work document for you to review, revise and approve.
3. Once the scope of work is approved, Scalerate.co will send out a contract for you to review & e-sign.
4. Once the contract is reviewed & approved, we will send out an initial 50% invoice due to begin work.
5. Upon completion of the invoice, we will set-up communication channels and schedule our kick-off call.
The most effective way for our team to understand the deliverables of your new web project and how you should spend is for you to create a scope of work or RFP and send it in to us. If it's a simple project, sending a sitemap of all the pages included within your project scope will be okay to start.
Here's some steps to follow if you're not sure where to start with your scope of work:
1. Send us a list of the pages you want on your site (sitemap/information architecture). Doesn’t necessarily have to be detailed or final. We just need an idea.
2. Send us 2-3 websites that you love and think represent your vision for your new website in some way, either aesthetically or in functionality.
3. Tell us if you need a logo & brand identity or if we’ll be working with your current brand assets.
4. If you already have the designs for your site completed (in Figma, Sketch, Etc) and now need the design developed out in Webflow, send us the designs to review and we can go from there.
5. Give us a heads-up if you think anything within your build may require extra development time. (Example: Pricing Calculator, API Integrations, Search)Our team will take in all of this information and create a scope of work proposal for us to review.
Once you’re ready, we can review the SoW Proposal together over a follow-up call.
For a new website, redesign, migration or development:
50% before we start. 50% when you’re 100% thrilled and we’re ready to hand-off.
For scope of work add-ons during an active project:100% paid upfront.
This helps us keep things streamlined during a project.
STARTING A PROJECT
Yes! Every new project comes with a custom tutorial mini-series walking you through your site and showing you how to use the Website Editor. We also offer short live courses for purchase which can be used for development and consultation (including training).
Yes. We can build a custom plan to handle your monthly blog content depending on your needs.
We are 100% hands on for launch. We will launch the site for you and make sure everything is in full working order.
After the launch, we’re with you for 30 days. Any weird things, issues, or ‘OMGs, we totally forgot this tiny little thing’, - we’re here for you un-billed and as part of the original project scope.
Within the first week of hand-off, we will onboard you to your new site. You'll receive a mini training series created specifically for you and your team. You'll be editing and growing your new website with ease!
After 30 days, we will of course still be available for priority questions via phone/email, you can purchase pre-paid "hour blocks" for ad-hoc development tasks, updates, and consulting. Anything larger than 40 hours and we will talk about a custom plan.
Although maintaining content, copy, and assets through the (Editor) is very straightforward for clients to manage in-house, some clients will need additional development & build support. We allow clients to purchase a pre-paid block of hours with us upfront to use as they see fit over a 12 month period.
This will heavily depend on the scope of work. Want to see how long your project will take? Let's schedule a discovery call and discuss your project.
If you aren’t sure about the design or the strategy we have implemented, then let us know. We’ll always be here to talk through why we designed something a particular way or why your strategy is the way it is. We want you to feel confident and excited about your project. If something doesn’t feel right about it, then we’ll work together to find a solution that works.
Yes. We make sure that we design your website taking into consideration your brand identity and design.
Hello, Is It Us You're Looking For?
Drop your email and we'll discuss your specific challenges, your biggest hurdles, and make a powerful growth plan to help you meet your goals.